Sunday, March 11, 2012

"The Velveteen Rabbit" at AD Players Children's Theater - FRIDAY, MAR 16th, 10:30am


"The Velveteen Rabbit"
AD Players Children's Theater
FRIDAY, MARCH 16th
10:30am

http://www.adplayers.org/VR.html

I neglected to get a group together early for this show, but I see that there are lots of tickets still available for this coming FRIDAY morning, March 16th. I am not sure if I can still get the group rate since it is so late, but if so they would be $8. If not, they would be $10. I will find out tomorrow morning.

If you would like to be part of the group for this show, please sign up for tickets at the link below:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dEhvTThrS0wtQ1Bud3RZT1Y0MXUxdnc6MQ

If you tell me you want to go, I WILL BUY TICKETS FOR YOU.
If you decide not to go at the last minute, you will still need to pay for the tickets!

Note: The little boy in this show was also in the Christmas show "The Best Christmas Pageant Ever." He is a homeschooler and is very cute!

-- Elise Eaton
Director, Extraordinary Education
www.extraed.net

TKD Winners!

Congratulations to EE’s competitors (Peoples TKD Program): Ethan Bauder, Jack Alderson, Claire Alderson, Caden Alderson, Cruz Suarez, Grant ...