Saturday, August 23, 2014

Scholastic Book Orders

Love books?
Interested in ordering from SCHOLASTIC BOOK CLUB?
 

This code will connect you to Mrs. Killian’s class, that’s me!

The deadline for the first order is September 30, 2014.

So many books, so little money. You may order from any level. Hoover over any grade level and you’ll see nine submenus. Check them all out.  Place your order and pay online. I will complete the order at the end of September.

The books will be delivered to me at EE and will be distributed from my classroom (Pondlilly). After you place an order, send me an email so I can let you know when the books are in and ready to be picked up.

Happy reading,

Dianne Killian
dkillian@extraed.org

Dianne Killian’s Homeschooling EdVentures
http://homeschoolingpioneer.com/

TKD Winners!

Congratulations to EE’s competitors (Peoples TKD Program): Ethan Bauder, Jack Alderson, Claire Alderson, Caden Alderson, Cruz Suarez, Grant ...